Job opportunities – Bilingual teachers for middle school
We are looking for teachers of the following subjects:
- ICT (Information and Communication Technology)
To develop teaching and learning strategies related to their subject, planning, developing and evaluating students’ processes, according to the curricular syllabus and the school project.
- Organize, plan and coordinate the activities designed in the Learning Process.
- Evaluate and grade students, through the application of tests and the carrying out of diagnoses of students and groups.
- Meet the objectives of the course and the school’s annual schedule.
- Attend teachers’ meetings, coordination or any other of similar nature.
- Encourage students’ skills and abilities development.
- Detect students’ learning difficulties and refer them to the specialist.
- Encourage students’ personal, social and study habits, among others.
- Comply with current regulations.
- Record and monitor activities and report on requested ones.
- Elaborate, suggest and provide the necessary material for learning.
- Foster a suitable working environment among all the members of the Educational Community.
- Take care and safeguard the resources, equipment and instruments that are necessary for the delivery of the courses.
- Perform any other related tasks assigned to you.
Requirements for the position
- Certified teachers with proven knowledge to teach the specified subjects in the English language.
- Experience in the subject teaching greater than 3 years.
- Knowledge of National Regulations and International Programs.
- Knowledge of ICT.
- Knowledge of English.
- Interest in continuous professional growth.
- Good communicator, with great ability to listen to and empathize with students.
- Critical, reflective and investigative attitude.
- Good interpersonal relationships.
We offer the opportunity to join an Educational Institution of recognized and marked trajectory that provides opportunities for personal and professional development.
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org